Thanksgiving Break

It's crazy, my apartment complex is nearly empty. What's funny is that I like it. With the usual students that go to WVU, it's nice over a break when everything quiets down. I had to grade assignments this past Saturday and man, they just keep getting worse. I do think it's partly due to the fact that we're on break now, so I'm pretty sure there were a lot of students that just got it done to be done with it.

Anyway, it's break now and thinking about students is probably last on my list. I do have tons of my own work to get done, which is beginning to be a little overwhelming, but I'll work on everything day by day. I also have a TON of couponing to do, I've gotten really backed up doing that stuff.

Gotta get to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Busy Grad Student's Update on Life

Serene Saturday

Countdown to End of Line