Scatterbrain

I've been super crazy, and things are starting to wind down but by no means are they over.

I woke up feeling maybe around 80%, my sinus's feel pretty under pressure, and otherwise ok, but I'm really hoping I feel better by the afternoon.

There isn't any other really big news as I only have one homework assignment and one final between me and the end of school. I look back on the past couple weeks and I'm pretty happy I didn't stress out TOO much. Obviously I was stressed but it felt better than during undergrad when I think back and somehow it felt more rough and way more stressed.

My thoughts are pretty scattered today. I need to get this homework assignment done, but I keep having moments where I think about my place in the world compared to the people I know. Then that gets me going on questions like am I happy where I am right now? (yes) Where am I going to be in the near future? (who knows) and similar questions. This seems to happen at life turning events, and not just with me of course, I think everyone has those moments of perspective when they know something is about the change in their life.

Here is a comic from xkcd.com, those who have not heard of it and enjoy nerdy humor you should check it out. If you read this comic, I'd be interested in the responses (if any) you get from people who you tell "so it has come to this"
So it has come to this...

Sounds like a good social experiment =)

Happy Thursday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Busy Grad Student's Update on Life

Serene Saturday

Countdown to End of Line