I Like to Move it Move it

Sunday sunday...A day of rest, for some.

I began with a G+ hangout with some family which was nice. Woke up, made coffee, and hung out with my mom and sister as if we were all actually together. After catching up each of us came back to reality of where we were again. For me, that meant eating breakfast and figuring out what to do today.

First off was picking up newspapers for the sunday coupons; as a mathy/statistician person it's actually a fun game to see how much money can be saved using coupons. Remember, they just want you to think something is worth the higher price...but there are ways to get it cheaper (sometimes).

Second trip of the day was to Micheal's where John and I went searching for stamp making supplies. The women we asked for help apparently didn't know the store very well. See, the rubber used in stamp making is not located in the stamping aisle, it's actually located in the artists supplies aisle, who knew right? So we found what we wanted, now we're set for some awesome crafting sessions and I'm sure I'll post the results once we make something.

The third trip today was onto the West Virginia Botanical Gardens. It was a tricky find as google maps had some trouble with directions and the address we input. It took us in a pointless loop which didn't even put us on the correct road of the gardens. We did have a good walk once we found the place, and it was really nice because it was quieter than in town, greener, and a really pleasant temperature.

As for other adventures today, I'm not sure there will be any others, at least no other big ones. I'm sitting back at home and have a desire to clip coupons while I watch something online perhaps. Taking it easy will probably be how the rest of today goes.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Busy Grad Student's Update on Life

Serene Saturday

Countdown to End of Line