Aloof

Isn't life just frustrating? There are just so many things on my to-do list each day and the hours just seem to fly by and next thing I know it's dark outside and it'll be bedtime soon. I mentioned yesterday that I seem to need the full eight hours of sleep each night or I turn into a grumbley monster; I really wish I could live off of less sleep. I could, technically, but I probably wouldn't be as pleasant or alert or ready for class.

I was just listening to the last of Mocking Jay, the last of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I had to turn it off because it's almost over and I wanted to get a post in today. It's really a good series if you're interested in something to stick your nose into while you wait for the bus. From a very outside perspective, it's a really messed up plot and world these characters live in. From a reader point of view, it's an exciting, futuristic, and compelling story.

Ugh, I'm really out of words tonight. My research is going slowly and with more snags than before. I want to read and finish my knitting project. I want more of this yummy tea I'm drinking. I want to watch all the movies on my list.
The list is endless of course, but whose isn't?
Goodnight World =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Busy Grad Student's Update on Life

Serene Saturday

Countdown to End of Line