A Little Ice? A LOT of Ice

Soo, woke up this morning to every bush, tree, sidewalk, car, and everything else covered in ice. Looked really cool and now I wish I had taken a picture but I didn't have my camera with me. Needless to say everywhere I've walked today was slippery but thankfully I didn't fall down once. While I was cleaning up this morning, I looked out my window and there were a few people trying to get their cars open. The doors were frozen shut but they eventually got them open because they were gone the next time I looked outside.

This winter has been odd and pretty unimpressive. There has been barely any snow, and the snow that has shown up only stuck around for a few days. Today has been nothing but ice everywhere. It's been cold enough, which in some ways is worse. Cold enough to feel the chill in your bones, but no snow to play in and make it all ok. I'm hoping for more, since February is supposed to be one of the coldest months of the year, but I'm trying not to get my hopes too high.

Outside of that today has been errands and now it's time for a beer or two with some yummy homemade pizza and hot wings, and possible a funny movie somewhere in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Busy Grad Student's Update on Life

Serene Saturday

Countdown to End of Line