java java java JAVA

Soo, I'm totally wired on caffeine right now. And I'm not talking a super high caffeine high but enough late enough at night to make me SILLY! Let me explain.

I recently decided my caffeine intake was getting a little ridiculous. As a solution I bought "half-caf" coffee so I could still drink as much as before but not make my stomach angry with all that caffeine. So, tonight I had some of this amazing "half-caf" but with the result of enough caffeine to keep me up and going to do some homework, but now that it's wearing off I still feel fine but...I'm getting into one of those laughing moods where EVERYTHING is funny. That sentence was really long but that's kinda how things go when you're wired!

Updates are there aren't very many from the last post.

Excited about the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Busy Grad Student's Update on Life

Serene Saturday

Countdown to End of Line