teetering and tiring thursday

well tonights post is brought to you from my phone keyboard because I'm already in bed. This has really been a tough week for me to blog everyday. im hoping my labs I teach will go quickly tomorrow. i still have homework to finish and the only good thing about that is that we turn it in electronically. so really,as long as it's before midnight..my homework's not late =) there's also something dripping from my ceiling. It started sometime this afternoon because it definitely wasn't dripping this morning. Although this is one more I have to add to the list, get excited! Because I've already come up with tomorrows post..well the general idea of it and I hope it'll be more interesting than my daily life as a grad student. If you read the PhD comics, they're true, they're all true. I thought they were just funny before but they actually make me feel better now, to know I'm not the only one. Goodnight world.

Comments

  1. phd comics are so true. There are so muc that I can associate with those.

    The "something" dripping from your ceiling... is it red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no..which is fortunate. BUT, it's kinda yellow (sap color almost), I think the cause may be because of the heat we're having, because this morning it had stopped..gotta call the landlords about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear: I can't help thinking that yellow drips from the ceiling are always a bad sign, at least in the Aliens franchise. Sweet dreams...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Busy Grad Student's Update on Life

Serene Saturday

Countdown to End of Line