Little Bit of Work, Little Bit of Play

My break has definitely been low key. I plan to write lots today, other than this post. My main event yesterday was going to recycling with my bf, but at least I got out of the house. Today I need to write LOTS and finish my paper for graduation. In addition I need to study for the comprehensive exams I have to pass in order to graduate. Enough of what I have to do though, it'll be this same stuff until about April 19th.
Here are some pretty purple tulips that I saw in the car yesterday, this was the closest I could get without getting out of the car.  
 Right now I'm having my morning coffee even though it's approaching afternoon quite rapidly. I have mentioned before, besides all the work I need to get done, about Assassin's Creed. This break has been all about work and this video game. It's the first and only first person game that I don't get scared with and enjoy playing most of the time. Of course when I play it for too long, I get annoyed, but that's any video game for me. Take 007 for N64, I can't play that game, it's too scary. I'm sure anyone else that plays video games out there is laughing at me, but listen, I'm not trained in gun fights or assassinations, so when my character is under attack, I feel like I'm under attack and I don't know what to do. After this break I will be much more prepared for these things. I can see my progress each day. John helps too, but it's a team effort.
 So, I trade off: a little work, a little Assassin's Creed.

What I like a lot about this game is that it's an adventure. The maps are cities in Italy, Tuscany, Venice, Rome, and they were all created to the best historical accuracy possible. So it's cool, running around Italy knowing that at least parts of it looked like this in the past.
Awesome daffodil
Update! Second game is beat! The only problem now is we may have to go buy the third one =) hahaha

Happy Friday everyone and have a good weekend! =)

Comments

  1. Try switching off the sound when playing video games, it helps overcoming the natural human panic reaction when under fire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Busy Grad Student's Update on Life

Serene Saturday

Countdown to End of Line